Somethings cannot be bought with money, for everything else there is mastercard or Visa ;P.
These are the places in the world where you are not allowed to visit.
1.Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion (Ethiopia)
- Original Ark of the Covenant (a chest containing the stone tablets on which the Ten Commandments were etched).
- Only a specially chosen priest can enter this church
2.Poveglia Island (Italy)
- This was used primarily as a quarantine colony.
- Its believed to be haunted by ghosts of plague victims.
3.The Queen’s Bedroom (Buckingham Palace)
- Nobody is allowed to visit the queen’s bedroom.
- Scotland Yard that protects this royal palace.
4.The Vatican Secret Archives (The Vatican City)
- Apart from the Pope and a few extremely learned scholars, nobody else can enter the archive housing confidential (and possibly controversial) documents of the Catholic Church.
5.Svalbard Global Seed Vault
- It sits about 1,3000 kilometers from the north pole.
- The vault exists as insurance against the loss of seeds in other genebanks during large-scale global crises.
- The Norwegian government spent some $45 million US dollars themselves constructing the seed vault that stores over 10,000 seed samples of 2,000 cultivars for 300 different plant species.
6.Lascaux Caves (France)
- These caves contains Paleolithic cave paintings are 17,300 years old .
- It have shut its doors on humans since 1963.
- Scientists say that human presence deteriorates these paintings.
7.Niihau Island (Hawaii)
- This island has been made off-limits to all except relatives of the island’s owners, US Navy personnel.
- It has been done to preserve its culture and wildlife.
8.The Jiangsu National Security Education Museum (China)
- It is said to have the collection of tiny pistols, miniature cameras, and concealed wiretaps and spy gadgets used by the Chinese.
9.Pine Gap (Australia)
- It is jointly operated by Australia and the USA military.
- Pine Gap is a satellite tracking station that controls America’s spy satellites hovering above China, parts of Russia and the oil fields of the Middle East.
10.North Sentinel Island ( Andaman Islands )
- North Sentinel Island is one of the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal.
- A group of indigenous people, the Sentinelese, live on North Sentinel Island.
- They reject any contact with other people, and are among the last people to remain virtually untouched by modern civilization.
11.Area 51 (USA)
- This is a military base where experimental aircrafts and weapons are developed by the Americans.
- The USA barely acknowledges its existence.
12.Ilha da Queimada Grande(Brazil)
- Ilha da Queimada Grande, also known as Snake Island, is an island off the coast of Brazil in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Due to the number of snakes and toxicity of their venom, the Brazilian Navy took action and closed the island to the public
I dare you to visit these places and post a selfie