Somethings cannot be bought with money, for everything else there is mastercard or Visa ;P.
These are the places in the world where you are not allowed to visit.
1.Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion (Ethiopia)
- Original Ark of the Covenant (a chest containing the stone tablets on which the Ten Commandments were etched).
- Only a specially chosen priest can enter this church
2.Poveglia Island (Italy)
- This was used primarily as a quarantine colony.
- Its believed to be haunted by ghosts of plague victims.
3.The Queen’s Bedroom (Buckingham Palace)
- Nobody is allowed to visit the queen’s bedroom.
- Scotland Yard that protects this royal palace.
4.The Vatican Secret Archives (The Vatican City)
- Apart from the Pope and a few extremely learned scholars, nobody else can enter the archive housing confidential (and possibly controversial) documents of the Catholic Church.
5.Svalbard Global Seed Vault
- It sits about 1,3000 kilometers from the north pole.
- The vault exists as insurance against the loss of seeds in other genebanks during large-scale global crises.
- The Norwegian government spent some $45 million US dollars themselves constructing the seed vault that stores over 10,000 seed samples of 2,000 cultivars for 300 different plant species.
6.Lascaux Caves (France)
- These caves contains Paleolithic cave paintings are 17,300 years old .
- It have shut its doors on humans since 1963.
- Scientists say that human presence deteriorates these paintings.
7.Niihau Island (Hawaii)
- This island has been made off-limits to all except relatives of the island’s owners, US Navy personnel.
- It has been done to preserve its culture and wildlife.
8.The Jiangsu National Security Education Museum (China)
- It is said to have the collection of tiny pistols, miniature cameras, and concealed wiretaps and spy gadgets used by the Chinese.
9.Pine Gap (Australia)
- It is jointly operated by Australia and the USA military.
- Pine Gap is a satellite tracking station that controls America’s spy satellites hovering above China, parts of Russia and the oil fields of the Middle East.
10.North Sentinel Island ( Andaman Islands )
- North Sentinel Island is one of the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal.
- A group of indigenous people, the Sentinelese, live on North Sentinel Island.
- They reject any contact with other people, and are among the last people to remain virtually untouched by modern civilization.
11.Area 51 (USA)
- This is a military base where experimental aircrafts and weapons are developed by the Americans.
- The USA barely acknowledges its existence.
12.Ilha da Queimada Grande(Brazil)
- Ilha da Queimada Grande, also known as Snake Island, is an island off the coast of Brazil in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Due to the number of snakes and toxicity of their venom, the Brazilian Navy took action and closed the island to the public
Do you have it in you to take a selfie at these locations?